Insolvency and Business Recovery
Business Bankruptcy Specialists
Benefits of working with Martin Howard Insolvency and Business Recovery
Martin Howard Insolvency and Business Recovery Global Advisory provides a broad range of professional services including:
- Corporate insolvency
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Performance management and business evaluation
- Optimising returns for stakeholders
- Forensic accounting and asset recovery
- Valuation services
- Litigation support
- Financial due diligence
- Global coverage
- Global Advisory
- All cases and assignments would be managed through your regular partner so you would benefit from seamless advice
- Access to member firms with first hand knowledge of local regulations, influencers, financial institutions and customs – giving you a competitive advantage
- Low risk – you would benefit from the best advice from leading practices within their local marketplace
- Sector insight – we have worked across all sectors and understand the nuances within each
- Quality assured – all members operate to a high common standard
Why speak to us?
Services for Insolvency and Business Recovery
This is a temporary step whereby the directors are relieved of the stewardship of the company for at least 8 weeks. During this period a full review if the company is carried out and there is a summary review if the companies position in relation to creditors, debtors, and opportunities to either move forward, or sell, or liquidate or refinance.
An initial review of the company is carried out whereby all options are considered. If it is concluded that liquidation is the required remedy then the liquidation process is initiated.
Company Financial Reorganisation
Informal arrangement with creditors and key associates. Asset management. We understand where the main difficulties are and advise on corporate strategy. We take a directorship position during the process of investigation and restructuring. As turnaround professionals we look at the facets of the business, it’s management strategy and profitability. We will conduct a business report and plan with the existing and remaining management, consider refinance options, or sale of insolvent company and or whether formal insolvency procedures are necessary.
Company voluntary arrangement
An initial review of the company is conducted and if the director/s believe that the company is fundamentally strong and has reasonable options to make a profit, then all creditors are requested to provide a proof of their debt within a reasonable timeframe of between 1-3 months. A revised business plan with identifiable cash flows is created. A formal proposal is circulated to creditors whereby they are offered a proposal that will provide them with higher returns than what they can expect to receive in the event of a liquidation. The period if the company voluntary arrangement is between 3-5 years. We need to receive an approval to the proposal by 75% or 3/4 of the total amount of debt for the arrangement to be binding. There is also the option that 3rd party funds can be made available for a settlement offer with creditors which we describe as a single payment company voluntary arrangement.
Directors Credit Cruncher
future proofing your business is very difficult when you can’t see where you are going and there appears to be no end to the unprecedented global business tsunami that has arrived. The problem with shocks like these is that leaders simply don’t know what to do next, or how to do it! After all how does a company director detach them-self from the duties and obligations of a failing company once it’s hit a critical stage? We are able to provide certain companies with a sale of the insolvent business within 72 hours. It is the quickest way to deal with liabilities and will leave directors free to start again without losing personal assets and avoidance of the damaging effect of long term insolvency and reporting issues. Directors reputation remains in tact should any future clients search the Companies House register” Any LTD & LLP company can use this new service and have the chance to start again. Company Overdrafts, Director Loans, Asset Finance, VAT, Company Credit Cards, PAYE, HMRC, Trade Creditors
- We are a motivated group of insolvency, business recovery & turnaround specialists that can provide immediate support, guidance and solutions for troubled businesses in seemingly impossible situations.
- We are steeped in experience and leadership skills. We have had to intensify our presence and team in order to support the entrepreneurial businesses facing critical situations.
- We have scaled our practice that allows us to provide reachable assistance to debtors and concerned creditors.
- We are pleased to announce the opening of our new Barcelona office where we are ready and continually preparing for our expert solutions that simply save business lives and directors from making critically wrong decisions.
- We provide fast comprehensive insolvency solutions. In the same way that technology has provided faster and cleaner ways of processing information using a simple click.
- We have refined and discovered simplified methods to solve problems and directors to where they want and need to be fast. So they can continue their forward journey with a limited loss.
- Clients may not always like what they hear but clients can’t be delusional and emotionally connected to their business concepts and their employees.
- Generally our fees charged are more than returned with the overall savings we make.
- So we could be described as energy efficient insolvency specialists.
- We are speaking to PLC and industrialists clients now that appear to have been particularly successful up until CV 19.
- Right now they are looking and thinking in the wrong way.
- Unless they start making the right decisions fast, then they will be watching, feeling and experience of loss that they may not recover from.
- It’s proven that critical decisions made under duress or stress with fear of loss attached to them are simply not as effective as when the mind is clear of conflict and fear.